Skip to content
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the application menu in the top right corner of the browser window to open the main menu.
- Click on Settings from the main menu. (Note: on older versions it is called Options). This will open the Firefox settings page.
- In the left-hand pane, click on “General“.
- Scroll down to the “Digital Rights Management (DRM) Content” section.
- Check the box next to “Play DRM-controlled content“.
- After completing these steps, you should be able to access and play content that requires DRM protection.