- Open the Firefox on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom of the screen to open the menu.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Scroll down to the “Privacy & Security” section and select,”Site permissions.”
- Under “Site permissions,you will see an option for “Cross-site cookies” tracking cookies.
- Finally The third option is “Ask to allow.” If you select this option, Firefox will ask for your permission before allowing any cross-site tracking cookies.
That’s it! You have successfully accessed the cross-site cookies settings in Firefox on your Android device.